Thursday, December 20, 2012

SNOWpocalypse

Uh Oh
Here we go
Look outside and
see the snow
Blow
All around
Burying everything
in this old town.
Watch as the temperature dips
Brace yourself-it's a SNOWPOCALYPSE


That pretty well sums up the weather around here over the last day. Lots of snow, lots of wind, and one super huge mess.

After last winter, which was a very tame winter, I guess I got out of practice on shoveling snow, because after today I am freaking exhausted. I'm really hoping that we don't get any more huge snowstorms this winter, because I'm not sure I could handle it.

And with tomorrow being the ned of the world (not going to happen) maybe our demise will be by snow. Isn't that just peachy?

Well, anyway, short blog post I know, but I'll be getting back to my 2012 Year in Review next week. I hope you check back for that! :)

Until Next Time...:)

W.

No comments:

Post a Comment