Saturday, September 29, 2012

RR: Red Cars, Real Music, Ridiculous Dreams, and Random Requests

Welcome to another edition of RR (Random Ramblings for those of you who are new here). I've got a lot to get to today, so lets get started.

Ridiculous Dreams
So, a few weeks ago I told you about a rather weird dream I recently had. Well, about a week ago I had one that makes the other dream seem normal. I was in McGregor (which is weird enough, since I very rarely go to McGregor) and I was looking to buy two things: A bag of fifty hamburger buns and a cannon to launch said buns.

o_0

Don't ask me what that was all about. It seemed to make perfect sense in my dream. The only bad thing was, I woke up before I could test the cannon, so my question is...Is it possible to launch hamburger buns with a cannon????

Red Cars
I've driven the 2001 Silver Chevy Cavalier since my senior year in high school. In other words, I drove in that same car for six years, and it was starting to show. The car had obvioulsy seen better days.

So, I bought myself a new car. The picture to your right is what I now have: A red 2005 Dodge Stratus. So, if you see me driving this car around town, be sure to wave! :)

Real Music
The movie theater where I work has over the last few months been playing the most god-awful music during the pre-show. It doesn't even count as music. All it did was make you feel like you were trapped in an elevator. Forever. Never ending.

My bosses have finally, however, given us back "real" music. As in the kind of stuff you hear on the radio. Plus, last week when we were playing "The Odd Life of Timothy Green" (good movie by the way) I found myself a new favorite song, thanks to the credits. Enjoy!


Random Requests
Finally, I'm taking your requests!! What do you want me to ramble about? Give me a good topic and I'llramble randomly on it. Leave your requests below, as well as any feedback you may have. I look forward to it!

Until Next Time...:)
W.

No comments:

Post a Comment