Sunday, August 28, 2011

Wow, completely forgot about this...(Why blog?)

So, I was recently on a friends blog that I haven't checked out in forever, and I realized...'Don't I have a blog somewhere? After a little searching I came back across the blog I created in January. I'm sure I lost a lot of you potential followers a long time ago, but hopefully I'll do better from now on.
So this brought me to the train of thought of, why blog at all? I mean most of the people I know wouldn't take the time of their day to talk to me, so would there really be anybody out there who would "want" to read my random ramblings.
The answer is...I don't know. That is completely up to you, people of cyberspace and fellow bloggers. If you like what you read here, leave me a comment...
That is, if I don't forget about it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment